aTypical Joe: a gay New Yorker living in the rural South
Sunday, June 08, 2008
Links for 2008-06-08
I’ve yet to get the hang of this daily links thing. I will yet…
ON TMV TODAY:
- Business Week: Consumer Credit Arbitration — you lose! There’s binding arbitration hidden in your credit card agreements. The arbitrator on 99% of all agreements is one company—a company in cahoots with the credit card companies. The coda is the bleak bankruptcy statistics for this year. :-(
- The implications of Obama’s 50-state campaign in Georgia, I’m still betting against the political pros. But hedging my bets just the same.
- Bill Moyers admits bias, it’s my bias too!
YESTERDAY ON TMV
- Not just great cars. Great advertising too! Cool live Honda skydiving ad.
- Bilderberg meeting attracts prominent pols, media, & business leaders. And conspiracy-minded paranoid speculation. “Paranoid” in the headline probably was unwise…
FRIDAY ON TMV
- Thanks to Andrew Sullivan for the link!!!
- Obama’s LGBT outreach call and commitment to the community - the campaign held a blogger conference call… “acknowledged Hillary Clinton voters’ participation and importance in the primary process.”